16-17 June 2016, International Festival for Business - IFB2016, Liverpool
The North of England has a vibrant network of around 1000 biomedical companies. The North West is one of the UK’s top three biomedical clusters and home to the largest single site clinical campus.
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) have teamed up with IFB2016, a global market place for creating connections and doing deals. It brings together thousands of businesses from around the world for three weeks of events, networking and deal-making. The partnering event will provide delegates with the opportunity to meet potential collaborative partners and business support agencies through facilitated face-to-face meetings. This is a unique platform to share innovative technologies, initiate co-operation and to find new international business partners. Participants can request pre-arranged one-on-one meetings according to their interests, enabling you to make the most of your visit to IFB2016 in Liverpool.
Companies, universities and research organisations from Europe and beyond active in biomedical sectors including:
- Biotech and Pharmaceutical
- Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
- Contract Manufacturing Organisation (CMO)
- Medical Technology
- Precision Medicine
- Digital Health.
The partnering sessions will offer delegates the opportunity to explore:
- Commercial and technology opportunities with other delegates
- R&D opportunities including finding research partners for Horizon 2020
- New geographic markets.
Once registered you will be able to complete your partnering profile, request meetings (or be invited to meet others). To increase your chances of finding the right partner we will also offer a free matchmaking service outside the scope of the event itself and offer you the possibility to meet additional companies. A personalised schedule of meetings will be provided. On-hand support will be available during the day.
- The Partnering Event is an efficient and effective way of making initial contact with a large number of people over a limited period of time
- Promote your company profile with a specific offer or request
- Make the most of your IFB2016 visit with a personalised meetings-agenda
- Access advice and information from Business Support Agencies
- Support and follow-up after the event from EEN staff
- Travel grants of up to £500 will be made available to companies travelling from outside the UK.
This partnering event is free and is organised by the Enterprise Europe Network – the world’s largest business network for helping ambitious business grow internationally with over 600 partner organisations in 64 countries.
KEEP IN MIND THE DEADLINES
- Registration - until 9th of June 2016 Register and submit a cooperation profile with a description of your offer or request. Profiles are published online.
- Request Meetings - 1st of May to 14th of June 2016 Participants can select interesting cooperation profiles from the catalogue and request meetings, or if invited, you can accept/reject the meetings
- Brokerage Event - 16th & 17th of June 2016 Meetings can take place at your chosen times at the Brokerage Event stand.
- Meetings Requested1118
- Meetings Accepted571
- Brazil 1
- Bulgaria 5
- China 3
- Czech Republic 1
- France 1
- Germany 3
- Greece 1
- Hungary 7
- India 1
- Italy 13
- Japan 1
- Mexico 1
- Netherlands 11
- Poland 11
- Republic of Ireland 1
- Romania 2
- Russian Federation 1
- Serbia 1
- Slovakia 3
- Slovenia 1
- Spain 3
- Switzerland 1
- Turkey 17
- Ukraine 1
- United Kingdom 82
- Total of Participants173
- Before Event14829
- After Event17972